Saturday, January 23, 2016

Another Sampler the French Sampler

The French Sampler
has begun...
The linen /cotton fabric has been stencilled
&
a perfect back drop for the buttons to be placed on...
I have since painted a pair of red shoes for this & found the sewing machine to hang out with the scissors.
Also as I stroll about I have collections of things that are often pretty they can sit out without saying what their real purpose is....
lace on bobbins & antique buttons on a small card.
to work into this one somewhere...maybe
For a moment I had a flash back to the quilt stitchery I did years ago called a Day in Paris...
this  was stitched & I embellished with gorgeous glass beads & stuff...
Maybe this time... 



This snippet here  shows the story in what could be made into a smaller version.... 
dog, a lady or 2..umbrellas
Bit of stitching....or a stamp to say Paris....or something meaningful LOL to you...
I'd leave the shoes & bag for another little snippet...

No comments: