Wednesday, January 20, 2016

All done now


All finished now except I snipped off that red striped ribbon last night....which was a bit over done...

It has been a good experiment for me...
I have ideas for more samplers 
better packing a sales ideas..that need pen & paper to think that through..

Each one is an individual project....
dare I say...
covers for :
needlecase
 scissors
journals
mache box tops
framed 
one for a quilt...or table runner
Smaller versions of this sampler thing....
*
It is a wonder I am thinking so early...such a very hot night
&
still hot as...
the garage door seemed to have gone up by itself at some stage after 9pm.....as I was out watering the little front garden strip until about then...

Friend from Launceston has sent image of the smoke there...ohhh it is thick like fog this morning..
Kyneton surrounds were were on fire late yesterday...
always a grim time isn't it ?



1 comment:

Noela said...

Love your buttons and stitcheries Barb. Hugs.....