Thursday, December 3, 2015

Sort of Getting Decorating

Some of yesterday I had to myself to paint up with colours & stuff for this little tree...
Then had a couple of visitors & some chatter
&
then ...I got to tie these decorations on the tree & pulled the little lights over to brighten it a bit
As you can see...
decorating is still in stages...
*****
My favourite aunt Daph has passed away...yesterday she left us.
What an amazing rock she was for me in so many ways over the years.
She took me in after the car accident in Brisbane
&
both she & my uncle had me laughing for the month I spent recovering....in Roma

Then I moved to Miles a bit further away to work for most of a year in a hairdressing salon & spent every 2nd weekend at "home" in Roma with them.
Over the years I moved into the city & would travel out west to visit or see her when she came into the city.....
She was a special sweet lady ....
I am ever grateful for her kindness.... 
because that is who she was kind & gentle...
She got to see both her Great grandchildren ...
&
now she rests where her mother & the name sake of my business Theodora does ....
Miss you Daphy xx







This is a close up of some of the tree

No comments: