Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Yesterday....

Yesterday I decided it was pinterest day for me...
but as usual I get past the log in bit & the mystery begins...
Called in Julie & between us we got to the load in page..
So I did one page on Christmas Decorations
How you find it ....?
When you do let me know ...
I had a really fun time being inside the Christmas Time

These deer just reminded me of that sort of excitement...
is it the colours or the crowd


I also had a day of more unpacking as it was getting to be irritating, cartons in garage..some empty needed packing down & some of course full.
One large packing linen box was full of clothes...
So they all were trotted indoors & into a corner of the bedroom...
where they did stay for some hours...
not self hanging or folding neatly into the shelves..
Happily to say it is all but put away now...

Today is back to proper work day....

No comments: