Thursday, November 12, 2015

IT"S ABOUT MOVING TIME

Hardly a thing left loose now ....
( except me of course LOL )
I hate this time........
But 2 more sleeps before it is all loaded & off we all go..
Shall be back soon no doubt...

OH watch for some new designs ..... I sent them off yesterday
It is a tad later for the Christmas ...
but one will be an all year rounder brooch...

A stocking is hopefully going to look fabulous with lots of things deeply etched into it...
I am trying this as a big decoration at I think 15 cm & then go down to 10 & 5 cm if it takes it on the wood......
So stay tuned

For stores 
who order from me it is a really good idea to enrol in my newsletter as this is the way I communicate for things like moves..work delays etc 
I am not sending out newsletters to only flog stuff ...it is a letter & I write !
I always do p[ut a small post on the front home page of the website when things change or are delays ..
au revoir
Barb

No comments: