Sunday, October 4, 2015

Grabbing those Bags


Someone has asked what postage of one bag of these wonderful specials will be to the UK
$18.00 for one up to 3 bags will be that postage price...
There are around 15 buttons & or decorations in these bags...
So exceptional value & fun....
These are pieces I paint to stock pile when I may have been going to an event where I have a trading table...
So I have quite a stock pile & we are at one of those global events where just image you come across my trading table of stuff !!!! bags of buttons @ $12.50  that is just a super price....better than if you found me trading somewhere....
I have more to do ...but we'll move most of these first...
These 3 bags are still available....birds, flowers, tea pots..chooks, cats.... rabbits.... 
& of course the christmas ones ...
Just like those Christmas stockings the real santa used to bring....full of surprises...




1 comment:

Meredith said...

Am hoping there will be more Christmas ones, please Barb, what a delight!