Friday, October 30, 2015

Free Designs for few Days


This stitchery design is FREE for YOUR OWN USE
to take but it is only going to be available for 2 days

Don't take it 
to put anywhere else on public media like pinterest 
as people will be directed to something that is no longer available.

Just stitch it for yourself on a project ....
Then show me .....
The cats do not need to be included in your finished product...

Now go make a happy picture ..to brighten up my horrible week!
&
I am packing also....been what they call a cow of a week at times..
You know the sort that just dampens the shine on days...
All is resolved now for what can be in one case...

Speaking of COWS
I have a new COW button arriving anyday soon. 
It was seen in the French Houses stitchery series  and has been looking at me for some time...
The Cohuna Tourist Centre  in Victoria
( Gannawarra ) 
Have another cow..Hilda that I do for them to make brooches & it has Cohuna written across it.
Thanks to Di this week for asking if I had a fat cow......
It made me get a move along & do a version of this cow for their brooches with Cohuna etched on their shape  & my button.
It is so exciting ...
When I returned to Cohuna a few times in recent years..
back to the old roots...
the cows were always a fascination for me...
the strutting ones at the head of the line going to the milking shed... to the ones who'd smell every bit of flower as she ambled along at the back of the herd....
to their curiosity at something going on in or near their patch
Quite a community is the herd.
The stories farmers would tell of their cows...

So the cow is back after that terrible drought 
where I have learnt many of those cows fine bred milking cows sold in the depths of that drought were sent to Russia.,, 
they live on not made into meat.

I was so relieved as many a hot night I would hear the cows lowing at the sale yards ready to be sold off the next day & it made me weep...
I will show you my cow  from the old Smith farm on Gunbower Island as she arrives here.... 




3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

This is a fun design, thank you for sharing.
I have lots of cat loving friends, they will love the cats on it.

Debbie

karamino said...

Thank you!

kiwikid said...

Thank you Barb..love it!