Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Box full Of Goodies

Wow did I have a kind of meltdown of the best kind when Laraine did another of her hand deliveries with my order..... her little dogs I met too.
But this is the box of leftover cuts some are current. .. some are not in current collections & some are smaller sizings....just wonderful stuff which in the next week will be seen on the web in limited quantities....
So exciting !!!

This is from the booklet Theodora's Studio of which supplies are in the single numbers now..
It is a reminder of what one can accomplish with a frame... couple of my buttons & couple of felt or fabric scraps & some thread...
Instead of these scenes a Christmas  one can be tried with a santa, winter tree, & a tiny star...
then replace that with a snowman or two together ...perhaps use felt triangles for trees...
& this time use a little birdie...
It's just a thought... I have  a few now & then 

No comments: