Sunday, September 13, 2015

My New Destination

www.theodoracleave.com
I arrived Friday about midday after a reasonably easy drive from Holbrook...
The greenery is magnificent at this time of year...
those huge rolling hills near Gundagai are just it !!!

I stayed with one of my oldest friends on Friday night, after I had come to open my new abode.
It is always a bit surreal as one starts a new chapter....
even though this area is old history for me....
so much has altered near by I really took a while to get my bearings...
I drive these days with that preparation to do a uturn if I am going what appears to be the wrong way.
After Bendigo the traffic is city ...
but I have so many things at my doorstep...
&
today it maybe a walk now down to trash & treasure & then return up the hill ( puff puff)
to open boxes of ??????


1 comment:

Maria said...

Hubby and I have been driving through lots of beautiful green fields and rolling hills on our way home to the West.
All the best in your new home.