Sunday, September 6, 2015

More odds & sods

This angel came as a stitchery in a little calico bag with the red screen print on the bag....
I saw the bag the other day as I sorted through a box...& now they are both in a box ...
It is a cute angel ?
*
Nicole Oscar will be fine.... he knows on one level I will be going & tries to spend more time here but a bird swoops him constantly & he runs the gauntlet to get here.....
I said we can email ... he gets stuff...but separation will be hard I suppose for my little friend ...
Takes a neighbourhood to raise a child & the cat kind of extends that.  
He loves the contact of others & is social in that respect....likes to chat. 
If I'd never owned a one extremely vocal part siamese cat maybe I would not have got Oscar.  These cats are unique in that respect ..chatter chatter chatter. & expect an answer LOL
*
I am rather worried
 I am super organised.... much is finished now... 
so I am ready to go.

No comments: