Sunday, September 27, 2015

HANDMADE MARKETS Canberra Yesterday

www.theodoracleave.com
This is a little look at some of the stalls that I liked......

 These tea towels are DIVINE !!
Strong images & I loved each one, but settled on the Book club one...
The creator is found on her website www.inkandweave.com

Smoked Garlic ummmm I thought this is different....I see they have the black garlic too
The stall did look amazing...
This was something I did really adore
the stalls were a creative work in themselves..

 I was so stunned with the vibrancy & colour & the painting style of this artist...
I bought a card... the colours just made me feel very happy..
I met the artist daughter... & she told me her mother is French in Australia...
The website is


I loved this stall !! 
As soon as I saw it, the lovely displays...the red & white ceramic wera & decorations.... oh wow I said to myself I am going to buy a something !!
The lady spoke to me & a tiny slither of recognition passed between us...
I said rather startled "I know you " she said "I know your face too "
From the depths of my memory Jenny... she was the beginning of a gorgeous Country decorating shop in a barn in Canberra many years before & I adored the shop.
So visited often & even sold her some of my painted things back when....
Jenny has done a ceramic uni course & this as well as some crockery in the collage picture .
It was fresh & well see for yourself some of this www.frommetoyou.com.au
I bought a white brooch with a red imprinted bike on it !!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh! Barbara!!!! I wish I could just hop to Canberra....
N.xxx