Saturday, August 1, 2015

progress of sorts

It was such a perfect sunshine day on Friday 
now we are sodden with rain, but the nice sort of day where you just snuggle indoors.
I made the most of the sunshine yesterday..


Last evening I quickly anchored the giraffe's in with a running stitch border.... 
yes I do own rulers... but I am not a detailed perfectionist style....
I did worry over this in the early days of design.....
but it is totally me you get LOL

I am kind of loving these giraffes

On a Sunny Day is now completed from the 
Sweet Company Patterns
The cat is now in black & the words are also in black...needs the iron on it & you know I did a tidy up yesterday & that was put away !!!



This is  a snip look at another of the On the Page series
ANGEL SAMPLER
I have had it drawn in biro for a while....was out in a waiting place somewhere when I drew it & tossed it on the design table to get into proper white paper....
It is a series of my angel drawings....related to the buttons & some brooches also I have done in the past...I note things as I retrace the images.....
I have posted it on the web but I need to fiddle with the resizing picture a bit more.... but you can see it all...

Right now some friends sure need angels to watch over them 
keep them grounded here with us....
so I got them all gathered about
I always like angels looking out for us....
Everyday Angel has it's name in the buttons & decorations for just that reason.


Oh which reminds me....
I will be doing a special on the HUGE EVERYDAY ANGEL decoration in a short while 
( when I get myself organised for that )
I have some extras which came by as they sometimes do..so will share this special lot with you.
I will do a NEWSLETTER to let you know... ( so join up if you need to know fast or check the web) 

The angels stitched can also be happy playing a Christmas role too...
Or make as a sampler ..as illustrated ...or take one angel to use in a small project....etc....add a little angel button from the collection I have too...
I see your minds starting to buzz with ideas already


the new shop opening & tour  & the words as she takes you along the viewing of this divine shop
Just is  lovely place to visit....

No comments: