Friday, August 28, 2015

Lovely surprise today

This morning I was trying to sort stuff outside & being cheeky to my neighbour thru the fence  when the doorbell rang... so out the front to find the parcel postie ..who is  a really nice guy.  My neighbour comes out for a parcel too.
This was my parcel a surprise beautiful work from Martine in Switzerland !!!! 
Wow there we some goodies inside also.
Martine was one of those wonderful stitchers .....

I nipped into the PO & on into town to get some meat & gluten free bread rolls for lunch as a friend was due in around noon......
After lunch we stacked her wagon with baskets & baskets & stuff...
It was so wonderful we were both so pleased.
I have more direction now...
Rang the removalist & renegotiated a couple more cartons...even better !

Walked the lake ... mowed the lawn... it must be feeling like spring. !

No comments: