Saturday, July 11, 2015

Wonderful Quote

Some of you might recall me speaking of the magazine FLOW
which is not a craft or quilt publication but an amazing magazine full of creativeness ....great articles
last time I spoke of it it was about giving something away each day for 29 days... 
a book written by ??? But it sure was a lovely story. Feels great to practice too
The FLOW issue out in Australia now has a gorgeous supplement booklet to start doing that each day.
In the booklet is a beautiful label with these words by Herman Melville
*************************
IT'S BETTER 
TO FAIL IN
ORIGINALITY
THAN TO SUCCEED IN
IMITATION  
*****************
many great articles in the magazine & it is inspiring
******************

In my post this week arrived 2 more stitcheries in the redwork houses...
I am at that patting stage with them all....so lovely...
I might remind those right clickers that these are under my copyright 
don't do that with my work & my images.....
I feel very disappointed to say the least..not many but it is liken to being stripped bare of my clothes on a cold winter's day .....

This is the second last tray of a big order I have been working with for a week or so...
Looks so pretty with aquas, yellows & reds with the tinges of white....
The weather is to close in cold in the eastern states today & tomorrow..so I am trying to stay focussed...
clear table... wash floors .... paint.... pat stitcheries again.....

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!!