Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Little Redworking myself....

This morning I quickly traced this onto the fabric I had made ready to sew...
Then began to stitch with the 30 minutes I had before going off to physio...
I always take work for waiting rooms, be it I draw, think with pen & paper or stitch.
Today I got a little more stitched & having the best time...
But Zara was too quick today, so I didn't get much more done...
She was into the spirit of things 
&
 taped the hip area...
I need to get the paint brush swinging over the wood now.......but tonight I have a project or 2....
What I was thrilled with is the speed in which I work, it is not neat .....not like the stitching that have come back from my global sewing group (LOL ) they are all wonderful stitchings & I gaze at them in awe....
3 more have arrived & I need to check those parcels before I start to paint...
Martina (Switzerland ) Karin (USA) & Barb (Vic )
 are now back so will take a peek....

No comments: