Thursday, July 2, 2015

International Sewing Circle


I have sent a newsletter to tell all about the stitcheries that were done by the call for stitchers recently
The results are LOOKING AMAZING !!!!!
I am so happy with what is a global sewing circle...
In this set thus far .... one is in the post from Dorinda in Portugal to complete this journey.


Welcome to the sewing circle...
Val from Vic
Meredith from NSW
Jenny from Vic
Nicole from France
Martine from Switzerland
Barb from New Zealand 
Karin from America..
It has been for me an amazing experience...
I have loved it all 
&
WOW it is looking pretty great...I have been just gazing at them .....in awe...
Beautiful work !
The stitcheries in this series are A6 & will be ready soon.
on my website
Barb Smith Copyright

4 comments:

Martina said...

Oh that looks really loovely!
Hugs martina

Christine M said...

Everyone's stitcheries lokk wonderful.

kiwikid said...

That looks lovely Barb...how nice to have so many people participate!

shez said...

they look fantastic Barb ,well done ladies xx