Sunday, July 5, 2015

French Houses set of stitcheries

Releasing the news & pre order of some of the 
9, 
 A5 size 
French House stitchery series
These will be sold separately at $9.45 each
Or
These are available now for a pre order SPECIAL 
of the 9 designs for 
$75
Release is in mid to late July
The web has these 6 as showing you what is to come thus far
&
one of the stitcheries are on the web also as pre order now.

Yesterday I selected a beautiful FRENCH GENERAL Linen red design fabric
To use to make samples
I think I will do a simple quilt using 4 designs.....
A Cushion
Bag...
Wall hanging & or frame ..
Open to all these adventures and more... 


www.theodoracleave.com
COPYRIGHT Barb Smith 
Please don't take this picture ...
I see from my information some have already removed the previous photo.

1 comment:

Martina said...

Oh, so loovely!
Have a wonderful sunday, hugs martina