Thursday, July 9, 2015

Along The Garden Path Stitcheries

www.theodoracleave.com
COPYRIGHT Barb Smith 2015
Do not copy from here thanks !

Along the garden path...8 designs are stitched...
Dorinda's from Portugal has now been added to the yellow background picture.
Australia, France, America, New Zealand & Portugal 
all worked on these designs for me...
Isn't it just magic ? 
Everyone stitches beautifully....
Thank you all again .....it's been wonderful
&
Now I must finish the pattern packages ready to go.

Over the next few days my web site will be tidied up...by Hope Wallace of Paper Relics in USA

(so if for some reason it goes off line that will be only a short while...I don't think it will but do not panic....I can do that for all LOL)

Hope designed my original website  & I dip into it & accidentally removed some bubbles around words on the side bar....
I am also hoping to have a gallery page added....but it depends what the program will allow.
Later when I get to have a big think I may get the website redesigned as she does some fabulous designs...


 When do these collages... 
I used a burgundy colour on the background
of these same designs 
It fits with different colour themes....
This is a 9 block collage so one block is repeated to make it  9 patch block
You can add a centre piece of nice words
or 
"Along the Garden Path...."

1 comment:

Mãos e manias said...

This is just great!!! Fabulous design, fabulous stitches!!!