Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Few things of Interest

Well my order arrived yesterday & I had trialled some new sizes... & ordered a wrong bird..one i had retired even though it is cute ...the bird came from the birdie cut away decoration...of many years ago.

I have altered the teacup size & now they are 20mm & once the older stock goes these will be the size in future.
The large deer in 70mm is back for his Christmas party...in tan & off white...
These 3 decorations are now going to 7cm like most of what I have in the round decorations the stock again is 6cm & I need to check what those numbers are & we go 7cm & 6cm maybe for a time.
The houses I have decided will be the larger 45mm size & again once the smaller ones are gone this will be the stock standard size.....
I will pop them onto my website later today.

The PRE ORDER SPECIALS for the stitcheries are due to finish for the time being in a day or so....
grab if you are musing over it now while this excellent value is...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&



2 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous!
Would love to order but have had no response to any emails sent to you about shipping and costs :(

theodora said...

Hello Jane
Would you mind going to my website www.theodoracleave.com & leave your question there as I have not received an email from you......so email at contact there... or look at an email attached to your profile post as I responded on your last blog comment here.
Regards
Barb