Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Favourite Picture


The dull days that persist make it hard for me to get a move on in the day...
I tend to fiddle, easily distracted to what I set out to do...
start...stop.. you might know how that goes....
I was doing something with my photographs before & saw something I liked...
but I couldn't find that one
So this is a motivator to get painting Barbara picture
I just love seeing my work set out, displayed .....as usually I watch the work go into bags 7 posting boxes.....
************
The stitcheries
I have loaded each of these new ones onto the website...
8 in the Along the Garden Path series of small a6 size approximate
&
9 French Houses series all in redwork...
I hope to have the final patterns made up by the end of July ..see how that gives me time ?
Hopefully it will be sooner,
Must paint...I have a box of jolly santas all waiting for red coats & off white beards...

No comments: