Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Postcard today !!!


 I was so surprised & thrilled ...to find this "postcard" in my mail box today
The stamps are real & franked...
It travelled like this from Quebec to Bendigo

An exquisite cross stitched fabric envelope




This is the back..with my bird button ...
given wings that enchanted the post people as it moved about I dare say...
Just so amazed at Francine's inspiration !!!
Then I opened the envelope
This is what I found inside



I opened this up to find more delights
The needle keep ...
Everything is in delicate cross stitch too

And to help me open this & be "surprised "
Was my funny furry friend !


4 comments:

Christine M said...

What a beautiful gift to receive.

M√£os e manias said...

A really gorgeous hand made gift!!! How lucky you are!

max and louise pattern co said...

That is just gorgeous Barb, the whole package. Love it!!

Nicole said...

Oh! Oscar!!!!!