Monday, June 29, 2015

MONDAY's LOT

What wonderful things have been happening today...
Nicole in France was starting to think the rabbit she was stitching had gone off to seek more French Lettuces & would not 
come back to me....
In the parcel with the stitchery was a gorgeous shopping bag
with one of my designs from the 
Country Quilt's Magazine (France) Mysterie BOM
stitched on  the bag....
It is an amazing bag as you can fold it up & button it closed when not carry le pains etc
An the knitted mouse is for my friend Oscar the cat ...
How spoilt is this cat & internationally so as well...
Mind you he knows a thing or 2...

Meredith"s  gorgeous divine stitching came in the post as well...ahhh I am so overwhelmed !!! In a good way.... I'll make a pot of tea in a minute & compose myself

And also in the picture are 2 Christmas stitchery packs that I had printed up this morning
I wipe my brow ..should I just slack off this afternoon ???
No I have Auckland's NZ order to continue to paint......
It'll be a big day ! 

No comments: