Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Little sewing

I have got this far....
in these stamps .....
I added some stitching around the rabbits.
I have stitched the rabbits....now I wonder where that is ?
Anyway you may get the idea.
Make great things like mini pillows/ pin cushions, insert for journal cover or little bag....or frame
and
I need to find a mache box to explore one on the lid
Add Fabric around this & I wonder where that could take it all.


I was watching House Rules ( house renovation competition )
the Killing Season ( political documentary )
Both have completely done my head in !!!! LOL

3 comments:

Martina said...

Oooh, I am always amazed what a little stitchery adds to something. Just lovely!!!
Hugs Martina

Christine M said...

Your rabbits are gorgeous, Barb. My favourite is the one holding a bunch of flowers!

kiwikid said...

Very nice Barb!!