Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Here is a wee peek


Check out Shez's Christmas decoration  with a French Rabbit & santa round painted deco & a version
on Marg Low's Simple Pleasure
http://shez-enjoyinglife.blogspot.com.au/

www.theodoracleave.com
The Stitcheries are starting to arrive....
All so beautiful. 
All so delightfully stitched...
This is a wonderful sewing group.
I decided to include international  stitchers 
as well as our homegrown stitchers.

There are 2 sets of 9 designs sent to places near & far.....
and
I have another set just about ready to travel to New Zealand shop to go with some charm packs...
That was one of those opportunities where I had no idea that an for some stitcheries came to draw them up & send them over to their shop first.... to stitch as they will.

Many years ago trading as Woodcutter's Daughter I think I rang some customers in different parts of Australia to ask if they'd sew the samples for Bless Them Stitchers 
they all did..... 
Then my distributer at the time was taking patterns & my very first book Simple Stitchings to the Houston Quilt show & needed samples to sell in the wholesale bit...
Once again I asked these stitchers & we had a batch of stitcheries done so quick to make into little samples 

It is with just wonderful wonder as people answer my call....
I shall continue along this line as I have more designs for stitching.


No comments: