Friday, June 26, 2015

CRAFT ALIVE in BENDIGO

I thought I should edit this post... a call came in while these pics were loading so when that happened I published.
Craft Alive started yesterday in Bendigo & finishes on Sunday.
Really good show.....I always love them as I stretch across the spectrum.
Some big scrapbook stands, many great quilt stands..... cake decorating stuff & other things
This stall was Cookie Cutters
Amazing array & sturdy
I spoke to the maker 
who has been in production in Ballarat for 20 years

Mulberry Lane is outside of Bendigo on way to Maldon.
Bev has some gorgeous quilts on her booth.

Rosalie Quinlan was busy stitching a little something to pop into the tiny frames she has...
Much to look at on her booth
Lisa from Fig'n'Berry was there too
Catrina's I think the name is from Kyabram  in the valley area it is a shop & has some divine things...including that wall hanging kit of the French street ... stitched & looking really great.
I also found a great supply of interesting paint equipment at Unique Stitching from Canberra, as it happens from the same suburb I lived in..
I came away wiser from there
A few stamps came home with me...well useful different ones...maybe LOL

I also saw a few friends I don't see often...
If you are near....far ..go it's just a nice day !

1 comment:

Mãos e manias said...

Whaooouuu...what a nice expo!