Monday, June 8, 2015

Country Quilt French Magazine May issue 2015

The May Issue of Country Quilt arrived from France last week.
It is always a mystery to me to see which illustrations have been stitched into the mystery quilt.
Cats & hens I see.....
Also 2 more button stories are there for stitching using my buttons as the centre of each story...
The wheel barrow must have been knocked as the cats ran through the garden ....of life.

Surprise...!!!
Many of you who have come to the blog over the past year will think these ladies do look familiar..
When I first moved to Victoria I taught fabric painting using my 2 stitchery books
Bless Them Stitches 2000
&
A Year in The Country 2002

!!!
I love the colours... so clear & so strong
I still love to paint on fabric now & then.
I used to paint a calico doll's dress panel for sale & another that was stitched & appliqued & needed a painting background.


Check BunnyHill designs.. the buttons are on her website for all to buy....

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I was thinking your designs would be fun in color and I guess they are.
I just finished my third one, they just make me happy to stitch and I will make a garden quilt with them.

Debbie

kiwikid said...

Lovely to read and see Barb.

Carole said...

Hum ... what is this French magazine Country Quilts that you speak? I have never heard of it. It looks interesting! I subscribe to Simply Vintage and I absolutely love it! Thank you for sharing!