Monday, June 1, 2015

Been away partying

theodoracleave.com

It is tough....taking off to party in the city...
A very dear friend of mine had a big birthday event & he was looking so fabulously well into the bargain.....I stepped back in time as I saw some of the friends who travelled  far for the day at the beach as it happens....

I spent time in Brighton & strolling up the strip of shops...
I look up to see this divine building & then more...
I snack on this sort of visual.

On Sunday the weather was fine for a time & by mid morning rain had come in & I was roaming about in Camberwell & later Maling Road where I met another old friend
&
once I had kissed him farewell... 
back to yet another old dear my friend..who was cooking divine roast lamb for our dinner...
Home today & back to the usual ho hum......

Great weekend & tomorrow I work !

I spoke to Marg Low Design this arvo to see how the Shepparton craft alive show went..I am sure we will see some pictures of the booth on her blog soon.

Well I am not really talking much sense... be back soon with some evidence of work !! ( maybe)




No comments: