Friday, May 1, 2015

Quick Mother's Day ideas


Tea for Two with a delicious strawberry cake & a vase of Flowers...
on a gorgeous piece of linen 
& in this one I used some ribbon Marg of Marg Low Designs sent me this week

4 buttons & a small hoop !!!!


This is the same scene without the ribbon...
It looks great 
 but I think even better with a little running stitch under the cake, cup & vase...


This 3 French Houses street scene has a couple of blue flowers & would look most interesting with a huge garden ...
No I didn't say it would work but an idea  worthy of experiment I think...
I had this button attached to felt so it is a little different that the linen look...
I want a hundred hoops now to play with.

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Great idea using the hoops Barb, they look really cute!

theodora said...

Hi Sue. I am rather fond of hoops again..after a long gap of not using them for decorating....
Barb xx

Mãos e manias said...

Love all but in special the last one with the houses, so nice!

theodora said...

The hoops are great fun, offer up quick projects or places for stitcheries etc...
Barb xxx