Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Great Service at Mitsubishi today & it's Tea Time

Before I go on with my work...
This morning I went to have my car's 15,000 km service
It was raining heavily as I waited for the service to be done 
& I was drawing in a small sketch book..
I always take along things to do..to think  & to read....
I work where ever LOL

When the service was done ...
I was so bowled over by the offer of this business 
to check my tyres whenever I wanted them checked....
At last someone has a vision to our needs !!!!
Mitsubishi in  Bendigo Thank You

***
I am a tea drinker...
Sometimes today I feel a little out of place as my friends order up all sorts of coffee drinks...
Occasionally I once had beautiful Italian coffee ...
but today ...I get too buzzy that it is not worth it LOL

So I really do love tea made from the leaves of black tea, strong & in a small pot
There a confession why I do favour teapots & cups
These designs except for the jug which I added for a French designer request have been about for many years....the cup also had a saucer added at the time of the jug
Birthday cake has been in my collection also for some years & I threaten it with retirement many times...but it seems to find it's way about in the world so I keep it & now am happy to leave it there.



These are on the web as a set to fit in with the little tag & cup mat that Marie-Claude did for her  magazine she is editing Country Quilts in France

The other teatime with the strawberry sponge was also added...& now you see a little story in stitchery & buttons has emerged...

I have put the petite 4 new Button story stitcheries on the web now !!!

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

I am a tea drinker too Barb....cup, saucer and pot just perfect.

Radka said...

sweet :-)
xx

theodora said...

oh another tea drinker... we are a rare breed in the current coffee drinking society...
Barb xxx

theodora said...

Thanks Radka
Barb xxx