Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Collages I love

copyright Barb Smith


Oh the wind was so icy this morning as I walked the lake,
Nicole I had your gorgeous blue fluffy scarf on & was helping...
I think I need to dig out my cap & something thicker in the jumper department
Once I walked out of the protection of those gorgeous trees ...it was bitter.
Snow has fallen not too far off..

I am snug now with pea & ham soup cooking in the huge pot....
&
painting.... 
a big batch of white deer have been completed..so having a little break.

I hope the budget was ok, I just refused to listen anymore ....all too harsh for my soft shell !

Now the collages....
I love this style, & it is a matter of how you like to work it....
Some of the UK craft's women are doing amazingly different & light me up work.
Gentle Art on my blog is one.
It is funny often we meander off the path never knowing where it will be leading us too,
we wonder if we have gone to far... will other's like this ...I love it....
keep going....
This is just how this began.....
Imagine some stitching in this also...pops of colour or white on white ??? both would create their own magic. Oh look I have done some large X stitches !!!
I best go back to the other stuff now...lol

2 comments:

Createology said...

I am swooning over this collage and blues are my heartthrob. Creative Collage Bliss...

theodora said...

Thanks.. it was one of those just happened things.
Barb XX