Friday, May 15, 2015

Close Ups

www.theodoracleave.com


I came out this morning to see the uplifting fabric stencilled laying where I left them to dry...
I have a couple on one piece of fabric at the moment..so looks much better than these pics...
I will take some more later maybe...bore you senseless then LOL

So where could these be ....cushions of course, table runners ,,framed ..you could start this as a quilt..
how ? not sure of the layout because it could be too much or too sparse....but a collage sort of stuff would work......but really I love the statement as is .

My TV table can get a chalk paint makeover & a stencil on top....nothing is safe now as my eyes cast about a room for what to paint & stencil ....
You see....not much hope is there ?  LOL 


2 comments:

Createology said...

I am going to chalk paint my ugly wooden knife rack that sits on the counter. It will be lovely. Your stenciled pieces are lovely.

theodora said...

Hi,
The stencils are from Americana....just divine....
Barb xxx