Monday, May 11, 2015

all in a couple of day's work


The weather has become very wintery & raining & windy ....
Except that the natural light fades so early, especially on these sort of days......
it is a good place to be at work

Most of these have gone to De Mere En Fille 
It is Noemie's shop's first anniversary !!! http://www.mereenfille.fr/

The remainder are off to Spain....
Much painting is happening now...

Over the weekend I saw a cousin who lives interstate, 
Lunch, art gallery & a real treat was having coffee in what used to be where our Great Grandfather had his grocery store during the gold rush era & after of course...
I didn't take my camera, as some of the original things still are there...a huge coloured glass window inside the building & a little brass sign that said stairs ....

I am rather excited to have been able to order some chalky paint that the wholesaler has just got in & provincial stencils as well....
I was nearly beside myself with that array....
We'll see what experimenting comes up with.

Time to go package an order to post in the morning.....
I work the split shift LOL

3 comments:

Monique said...

Wonderful creations!
hugs
Monique

Melody said...

Wow, you have been extremely productive. Everything is beautiful.

theodora said...

Thank you Monique
Barb xx

Hi Melody,
Thanks, I love to look over a big batch of work & it often surprises me...how much I have done & how pretty it looks
Barb xxx