Saturday, April 18, 2015

You Tube !!


Imagine my surprise when I did a google search on my tradename....I like to see what is where..

I found a YOU TUBE well 2 videos of my work done by my lovely customer  Moscow shop...
Thank you Taty....
Now I hope these links work....I need to test them ..Done tested & they work fine !
You will see on the side bar of You Tube one of Sara Guermani's gorgeous cross stitch designs..




Today I read & viewed some of the quilts on ABC news, 
the AQC is currently on in Melbourne ....

2 comments:

Radka said...

Really great videos, Barbara, so well done, it shows your buttons so clearly; thank you for the links.
I also had a look at Sara's website, she is new to me. I love her "windows" designs, and your buttons look so great on the Christmas ones.
xx

theodora said...

Yes Radka I was really thrilled at seeing the You Tube.. & the clarity

Sara's cross stitch designs are something special !!!
Barb xxx