Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Went away again.....



Into the city again, this time for some chiropractic treatment.
Two days worth....no don't ask today how things are....thanks ...LOL
Found out some new things about the old injury sites....& it didn't surprise me...
Feels freer, just a bit shell shocked in body & a 3 hour drive yesterday isn't so good for that...

Home now & back into painting later today 
& it has rained a little 
& thundered even more so..
Cosy day.
********************

I called into Stitch'n'Patch on Monday on my way around to drop off a couple of things..
Now I could hardly believe this little 
boxed screen printed stitcheries.... 
I did a while ago now...
These were done when I traded as Woodcutter's Daughter ....
Collector's Items now !!!!




I was lucky enough to be given a metre of this most divine ribbon 
that had only arrived in from UK to Stitch'n'Patch
Home Grown ...
says lots don't you think ?
I have it to add to my play things.


4 comments:

Monique said...

Everything is very nice!
Monique

kiwikid said...

Those little boxes look lovely Barb..haven't seen them before. Love the linen and ribbon.

theodora said...

Hi Sue , those boxes were done a long time ago...sometimes I wander in somewhere & spot one of my past things...it can be quite eerie.
Ribbon is lovely.Barb xxxx

theodora said...

Thank you Monique,
Barb xx