Sunday, April 12, 2015

Things just keep being coloured in ....

The December 25th Button is now also in grey...
with red stripes on the shirt.
 and ....
These are the Primitive Angels...all dancing & singing in off white.


I never go far from the Christmas spirit....
as you can see...

I love the grey santas... and they are really very popular for Christmas projects...
&
3 primitive angels are so useful for standing together on a table runner....top of stocking...
Little bag...quilt....

Gosh if only I could be clever enough to draw on here with pencil...
I'd show you quickly...lol

I have been talking about felt & Christmas on the studio blog www.onabranchabirdsings.blogspot.com 
as I explore more simple Christmas things using felt & the buttons & decorations.....


2 comments:

shez said...

Hi Bab I love these,yes I love xmas also xx

theodora said...

Thanks Shez...
Barb xxx