Sunday, April 26, 2015

Little tidying

www.theodoracleave.com

Yesterday was the day for doing some methodical tidying ...but I am always distracted as I find interesting things .....but on the whole I achieved some things

My friend Suse sent me this card last week & she wrote some more inspiring words inside..
The card says 
You Inspire Me
I hung it on my white tree which is most useful for things other than Christmas....ribbons I want to be reminded to use... 
some tags I found that I had written on from Vision Boards a few years ago & meaningful now ... 


 What is it about twine ????
I love it !!!



This jar..is full of threads..& the one behind has ribbons & tinsel.... I tried to squash more into jars..
There were a few too many...
This tag I had done some years ago & tied on here at some stage ...
I was surprised it has survived several moves also LOL


3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Wow you do like twine!!! But then it goes with your painted fabric and buttons beautifully! Love the jars of goodies.

theodora said...

Something overdone do you think Sue ???
I love the colours & the happiness i feel when I see it amongst whatever it is struggling with...lol
Barb xxx

kiwikid said...

No never overdone...love it!! Lots of different ones to choose from too!