Monday, April 6, 2015

Just popped in

www.theodoracleave.com

PS ..before we go on....check out the studio blog
www.onabranchabirdsings.blogspot.com

Love the Colours 
I took these photos of the thread stash
 at 
Stitch'N'Patch in Lilydale Melbourne Victoria 
On a recent visit..
I Just loved that impact these colours do....

in this collage are again many of my buttons...
scattered on various boards around the shop.
It is one of those places....
Enchanting.....
give yourself a good hour to just explore it all
&
be inspired....
by 
fabrics, 
threads, 
patterns, 
books..lots of books 
& lots of Buttons 
& little collector trinkets 
oh 
&
 ribbons & braids....

Look at all that amazing colour !!!!

It reaches the soul  

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I love thread too...It is like artwork or is that eye candy...

theodora said...

Colours inspire too ...but often if I am away & I buy threads...they are the same palette of colours I already have !
Barb xxx

Radka said...

Wow! Can I go and live in that shop?
xx

theodora said...

Guess there is the class table could double as a sleep over room LOL
Amazing isn't it !!!
Barb xxx