Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Goodies & a Workshop Gone


At the Monbulk Quilt Show I got to meet the lady behind these threads...
Pam was telling me the amazing processes of hand PAINTING these threads to get the tones she wants in the thread variegated .
The threads are packaged & each length is cut ready to use..
No tangles like I have ....as I am impatient !!

Some purchases I made at Stitch'n"patch on Friday
One being an earlier button story of mine with the cows
for a special lady in Quebec..
We were only discussing this the day before I left
Look at that resin button ..it is exquisite !
  
The 11th APRIL WORKSHOP has been cancelled
It was really way too close to Easter....with the mix of school holidays in there..... today I decided with Mrs Martin to cancel.




2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Beautiful purchases Barb.....you have some lovely things there.

theodora said...

Shopping is always fun !!!
Barbxx