Friday, March 20, 2015

Soaps

www.theodoracleave.com

My favourite soaps....
Triple dipped Italian Soaps with the most precise exquisite perfumes..
I have several spots where I can buy these....
However Much Ado at Maldon has lots..
Yesterday morning, before posting I decided that my yearning for a jaunt to Maldon was much needed...
Well I wanted the specific soap... & a check of newsagent......and some veges at the greengrocer & see what the gorgeous art shop held in enchanting things...

I spent about an hour....
dipping back into the world of strip shopping...
being greeted by now familiar faces...

Now back to the soaps...
I could not decided which one....
these perfumes transport my moods...soften the edges of each morning....
it is a luxury in any sort of day...
a mood lifter even I think...
as it always makes me feel good.


There is some other great news ...
I have been invited to be trading at the Gembrook Quilt Show in September ...
Excited to have this experience & to give back again in some way to the fire fighters..
where ever they are...
*****
Last night as I plucked the order for Amanda's shop in Stawell I counted the booklets that remained
in one week I was 2 shy of selling half the box I have....



2 comments:

kiwikid said...

They look like beautiful soaps Barb!! Well done with your booklet..it is beautiful, and full of wonderful ideas.

theodora said...

If you smell those soaps...that is the end !!!!Just divine.
Barbxx