Sunday, March 8, 2015

Monbulk Quilt Show preparations

Monbulk Quilt Show
I will be trading ...there on Saturday 14th March 2015...
How exciting...

I have been sort of doing presentation all week or longer, but circling it..
Not sure how to do this...
I have gone for labour intensive..
but fun
& looks pretty

I used the large manilla tags, string to tie decos to tags...& some washi tape to decorate

Copyright Barb Smith.
Don't copy thanks

These look better in the real life....
Special treats to buy with this presentation
These tags got a top & tail white paint, then when dry stamped with mini stamps...
glue dotted each button & again some  washi tape...


Theodora's Studio Booklet
 display.
(For everyone who is waiting with the pre order special it is being collected from the printer's on 
Thursday....)
Still time for anyone wanting to take up the pre issue specials I will close it off next Monday which is 16th March 2015
The booklet will be on special at Monbulk ... But I will not guarantee the button packs will be done..
Time .....
I am having some real issues with my telstra lines....drop in & out or static on phone...so as much as I am reluctant to spend banks of time holding onto the mobile trying to explain what is wrong & when it went wrong & how come suddenly I have wi fi...
You know I just love things to work smoothly.
So I have been out & bought the new phone ..new splitter....
I could fill another page but I am done LOL

T

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Love your presentation Barb! See you at the quilt show!

theodora said...

Thanks Sue....o great I'll see you there at Monbulk. I am looking forward to it
Barb xxx