Friday, March 6, 2015

Hippity Hop...hop ..hop

I am having such fun this year with the pastel colours
and
the Rabbits 
There are some thread keeper bunnies still in stock at that great half price..
What else can I say about the bunnies ????
*
Keep a little look out on the Bunny Hill designs  website ( go via bloglist )
as
some of the bunnies have just hopped off there to smile & look pretty with Anne's gorgeous designs
others in bunny love have gone to stay at Marg Low Designs to bring about a wonderful easter display she has been doing
&
today I hope Stitch'N'Patch in Lilydale will have their rabbits shipped off to become part of their display for Easter..
&
Check out Hatchedand Patched blog with Annie's wonderfully gorgeous cute cloth rabbits....
copyright Barb Smith
do not copy thanks....

It is only a week or so before the Monbulk Quilt Show...
So tomorrow I finish any more painting I think I need,
then organise how I will make the display.
I have some half things done
and want to do a couple more pretty box things.
I go through this box phase every so often in years or I can just about say decades now...

When working under my Woodcutter's Daughter label in Canberra & later in Melbourne
I had a box thing.
The little screen printed stitcheries were all boxes, picture label, wood engraved tag with the thread colours on it  & twine...
Then in Melbourne in what 2002 early 2003 I began this button affair...
and
these were in dear little boxes
with twine ties & tagged with a little corrugated heart tag.
These things are extra costs in packaging & preparation & storage & postage because they need to be sent really all assembled 
Sometimes I long for that look so when I do things where I ma having a stall or a workshop
time permits
I play some more !!!
I love that .

2 comments:

Christine M said...

Your rabbits are just gorgeous.

theodora said...

Thanks Christine...I love them too
Barb xxx