Monday, March 30, 2015

Button Postcard Packaging soon...

I set out to just do these buttons plain & simple for carding...
Pen close by...well looked very barren without some sort of scribble ...
These will be some of the buttons with a little theme 
&
Christmas is also planned.
These are really displaying the buttons but it has that extra bonus of a layout to stitch ...
Another neat way would be to lay gorgeous wool felt down & stitch the little flowers etc & buttons for making into things .... you know those needle cases, scissor holders... mini cushions etc etc
I might pop them on the web now for pending release in mid April 

www.theodoracleave.com
Please don't put them on pinterest..etc..these are copyright & need to ask me if you can do such actions.
I have seen a lot taken from the blog side bar on pinterest & now I have gone into magazine production with some or most of them....it is a magazine you may also deal with copyright breaches...
It is quite distressing for me I can assure you I would not keep going on about it otherwise.

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Lovely Barb!

theodora said...

Thanks Sue...I have just sent a newsletter with giveaways for these...
Barb xxx