Sunday, February 22, 2015

The little things

This weather.!!!!
We are hot, as usual inland..heat...
up in QLD & Northern NSW you have been nearly blown clear off course...& I was pondering a move up there what 6 months ago...
Not now though...

Anyway this heart is from one of my earlier BUTTON STORIES...as a border thingy.
I separated things out & this & some of the topiary tree images are also just sitting waiting .... to use again soon....


Ginge the cat has arrived....
it has come via a shop's request from a customer who loves these buttons
I said
I will try...
&
I liked him/her so much..
He/she  got to live in the webshop !!!  



*****
This week's newsletter from 
CREATIVE WOMEN'S CIRCLE
in Melbourne
has a pre lease chat on their new book
"Owning It, A Creative's Guide to copyright, contracts & the Law"
Written by Tess Mc Cabe & Sharon Givoni
In the newsletter was a little survey of knowledge ...
I think this book will be exactly what many who are creating & plying their works will find a manual of must have.
I for one will be ordering one....


No comments: