Sunday, February 15, 2015

Shez's is very creative

This is a gorgeous project that Shez has made using the design from my booklet
Travels With Millie
Isn't it a most gorgeous gift for someone who loves to cook... especially if they have a helpful cat !
Thanks Shez for sharing this ....
Shez has worked some of the Christmas designs from the booklet also....
check out her  amazing blog...

Alas  the booklet is currently sold out but if I have enough interest I will do a reprint sooner.....email me via the website ( www.theodoracleave.com) if you would like to purchase a copy on reprint.
A couple of shops have some...in limited stock. 

On the topic of small books filled with things to inspire
My new booklet will be okayed for preparing to print on Monday...
It is called 
THEODORA'S STUDIO
I will place a pre order special price on the web later today,
a picture...
Might do a little newsletter too...
I have posted one small picture on my other studio blog now !!!
www.onabranchabirdsings.blogspot.com

*********
On other fronts.....
I have many rabbits in pastels romping about on the paint table...
why didn't I do pastels before ?????
I intend to colour up all the cats in the collection as well as the dogs...some are already done....
******
I recently visited an old as in years ago friend in hospital this week....
he is not at all well ..
but the spirit is strong & our conversations spanned several decades
I walked out from the time spent feeling quite different about myself....
I could leave, walking,  that was my first thoughts...
The sun was hot & I had parked a distance away ( I usually get confused in big things like this )
but it was a small inconvenience ..
the view changes.
Selfishly I was very grateful of being able to catch up....
now I hope his spirits are lifted also...
I cannot take all this reward from the meeting ...

2 comments:

shez said...

thankyou my friend for your sweet comment,i am going to be playing with some of the fabric i stamped at your workshop today Barb,what fun xx

theodora said...

They look great Shez !!!!
Barb xxx