Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Overnight I experimented

There they were new buttons..fingers twitching....
I needed to escape the TV political barrage...
So sunk into the most pleasant world of playing with craft stuff.
I ma reading more & more now that doing some craft keeps the stress levels in better shape.
Well we all knew that LOL !!!

Here are the 2 big buttons (retailing for $5.50 ) on needle case covers...
in felt.
These etched pieces are just lightly painted....
The rabbits I have done in pale blue also but have only loaded one lot onto the website..ask if you'd like another colour when ordering.

The lady & her cat stroll into a stitched garden on felt... ready to place anywhere, needlecase, journal cover, framed on some fabric....etc
We have a new car..well it was my old one with Millie cat in the back seat as we travelled like gypsies...
This button is so cute ...retails for $4
It is again so handy for many things....  

And the Threadkeepers
These 3 are from Travels with Millie
&
Lightly painted.
They retail for $6.30 each

Well time to parcel up orders & head out to PO

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

They all look amazing Barb!

theodora said...

I am pleased
Barb xxx

shez said...

Gorgeous Barb,I also have a idea, is will show you Barb when I get it made.xx

theodora said...

Great Shez.... I look forward to seeing what you are making !!!!
Barb xxx