Friday, February 13, 2015

Next WORKSHOP in April

www.theodoracleave.com
This is the theme samples for the workshop I am being hosted through
Mrs Martin's Quilt Shop
on APRIL 11th 2015
At Primary School Moonee Ponds Melbourne.
Book through Mrs Martins Quilt Shop

The day will be similar to the other 2, I have held recently..
where I teach some simple but very effective painting & stencil techniques & I bring along the stamps, stencils, paints, brushes, inks & the things to play with ...'
these are mache box, canvas frame, tags, linen/cotton fabric& about 4 of my hand painted buttons...
Then I let you turn into creative spirits ..
This time there will also be a small button story that can be either stitched or worked in felt....
So bring some extra boxes ( small  mache things) frames & fabric to paint on if you wish...
it is great to have an extra one if one gets sooooo enthused to do more while the paints etc are there.
Ditto with felt & fabric to stitch with that needs one or the other to work with or buy from Karen's trading table.
What else can I say ????
If you are wanting to come in solo, both Karen & I are aware of this  & check everyone is welcomed & settled.
Want to come & play ?
Barb xx

No comments: