Thursday, February 12, 2015

Keyrings


Aren't these the most darling of keyrings ???
Made by  Cheryll.....
UPDATE
and the pattern was a kit using one of my buttons by Designs by Fee....
I have just discovered this is a little sweet pattern to purchase & should have the details from Fee soon, so I will let you know.

I have just had these arrive in the post today & I feel very blessed.
I saw one keyring on one of my friend's blogs
&
took a chance & asked if Cheryll would consider sewing some for me..
& here they are...
One is going to Marie-Claude in France 
the other 2 I will use as samples when I go out & about.
Thanks Cheryll




9 comments:

shez said...

awesome Cheryll is so clever,i will see her in a couple of weeks,then i am going to stay with her so i will see some in person,they are so cute,i am working on a Theodora project today also,enjoy your day my friend xx

kiwikid said...

They are so cute Barb.

Cheryll said...

You are very welcome Barb. I'm just pleased you liked them! xox

Jan said...

Oh how gorgeous! Your buttons lend themselves to all sorts of lovely designs, Barb.

theodora said...

Hi Shez, enjoy the time with Cheryll, what fun you both will have !
Barb xxx

theodora said...

Thanks Cheryll, they are just beautiful. I feel very fortunate to have them with me
Barb xxx

theodora said...

Thanks Kiwi Kid.....loving them too !
Barb xxx

theodora said...

Hi Jan,'Yes these look so great & such a sweet idea.
Barb xxx

Christine M said...

Cheryll has done a lovely job on the key rings.