Saturday, February 7, 2015

Easter For the French Bunnies

I have been enjoying the look see as I paint each rabbit in my collection as well as birdies & chooks & the small roosters...
I have painted 
pastel pink
pastel green
lemon
Pale blue
Some have white spots
All look so inspiring...
The felt & linen are in the wings as my fingers twitch..
I did some decorating for Easter some years ago now & I'll see if I can locate the pictures...
PS ..don't you love the thread keepers in these colours
&
they will be on special as soon as I do the individual scans & put them on the web for $ 4.50 


4 comments:

shez said...

So pretty cute Barb xx

theodora said...

Love the pastel colours Shez...
Thanks Barb xxx

Christine M said...

Those rabbits are so cute.

theodora said...

Thanks Christine, I really thought after painting all of them in pastels, that I should have done this ages ago !
Barb xxx