Saturday, February 14, 2015

Big Bunnies & couple of sheep

The Bunny Family large is perfect to sit into a frame on some fabric & a little padding for soft sitting
These are about 97mm high...
here is only this one left for $5 on the web.
 Big Bunny LOVES well Valentines they might just be...these are also suited to frames.
I have 9 of these at $5 each
 And one grey set !!!
 Then I found the sheep in the trees....
I had forgotten I had these ...painted & ready.
There are 3 & one extra that I have saved for a sheep farming friend.... 2 have writing around the edge & one is plain ...no apple orchard either in that one
So 3 only on the web @ $8.00 each

Now ..it has rained so softly & cooled me down...
and I should be painting most of today....
but..the wide open spaces are beckoning...
I'll see

4 comments:

shez said...

Hi Barb very cute buttons my friend,and happy painting day for you .xx

kiwikid said...

They are all beautiful Barb,did the wide open spaces win??

theodora said...

Thanks Shez I did some painting & it is as always a pleasure for me...
Barb xxx

theodora said...

Hi Kiwi Kid, I did take off for a short drive & stroll in Maldon...while the cool weather was about.
I love the newsagents in Maldon it has every magazine !!!! So my small treat !
Barb xxx