Thursday, January 22, 2015

workshopping.....

Bunny Family Button ......copyright is Barb Smith.
Might be doing more workshops with Mrs Martin this year....
It is a different year as was it's start of this last year....
where I made space to do some more exciting things for me..to get out more.....& I love engaging with people so it isn't hard for me...
When I moved back to Victoria 13 years ago I did many small classes in quilt shops & a few trade events.....driving was one of the things that gave me a grace in my life...

.
Previous in my Canberra life my craft world began with markets once a month & meeting all sorts of interesting people.... creative friends I made then....
Then when the Gatherings  began we created a lot of interest & as you now see...they became like mushrooms after rain.
I chose to do my workshops this time around in a different spirit... moving into new ground....
because these sort of things challenge me......
I love the coming together of people who are connected in the craft world.....I want always to inspire each person to find their own measure & have I seen some surprised people at the end of a day....
faces beaming & souls almost bursting out of their skins...
that is my measure of a good day !!!

Watching Max & Louise  Pattern Company ( Lisa & Lou) work I have also found some kindred spirits in that same easy process of creative workshops...
So ...what was I saying LOL
?????

I also think I will start a 29 Giving one thing a day.....I need to tidy up my spaces first & start planning for this business year & once I get some start I can reward me by doing this...
Barb...

2 comments:

Radka said...

Your Bunny Family is so cute :-)
xx

theodora said...

They thank you Radka !!
Barb xxx